Coordinates & Map of Area
The Mallard Mountain Lodge is considered BC’s most remote backcountry lodge. Our guest’s favourite feature is that there is no road access to the lodge. The 30-minute helicopter ride cleanses the mind and soul as you fly deep into the BC Rockies to our little corner of backcountry skiing paradise.
Coordinates of the Mallard Mountain Lodge as derived from NRCan Topographic Map print Athabasca Pass 83D/8
- 52 degrees, 28 minutes, 30 seconds North
- 118 degrees, 15 minutes, 45 seconds West
Terrain Map: Backcountry Skiing, Snowboarding & Hiking
Take a moment to orientate yourself with the location of the lodge. Our ultra-remote location has 18,885 acres of land waiting for you to explore. The map below includes:
- Location of Valemount & highways leading there
- Helicopter route between Valemount & Mallard Mountain Lodge
- The 5 valleys of our operating area
- Location of Mallard Mountain Lodge
- Winter ski & snowboard touring routes with a selection of site-specific pictures, and the general layout of summer hiking routes with a selection of site-specific pictures.
Book Your Experience.
We can’t wait to show you our beautiful neck of the woods. We just need you to fill out a little bit of information to lock in your dates.