Travel to Valemount is easy.
We start out at Valemount, British Columbia, which is a 30 minute helicopter flight from the Mallard Mountain Lodge. Valemount is a comfortable drive (your own vehicle or rental) on all season highways from several international airports, with the following approximate drive times.
- Kamloops, B.C. (3 1/2 hrs)
- Kelowna, B.C. (5 hrs)
- Vancouver, B.C. (6 1/2 hrs)
- Prince George, B.C. (3 hrs)
- Edmonton, Alberta (5 1/2 hrs)
- Calgary, Alberta (6 1/2 hrs)
Valemount Travel Services:
- Rail service is available between Valemount & Kamloops, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. See Via Rail for details.
- Bus service is available to Valemount. See Greyhound Bus for details.
- Valemount has an airport for private airplanes & helicopters.
- Taxi service is available in Valemount.
We can help:
- Secure parking for our guests is available at the Valemount helicopter staging area.
- Upon request CAC is available to assist in making transportation arrangements .
Book Your Experience.
We can’t wait to show you our beautiful neck of the woods. We just need you to fill out a little bit of information to lock in your dates.