- Prior to going out on activities, we will have an orientation to review and discuss mountain and safety protocols and procedures.
- On the day of arrival, we will usually go out for an afternoon hike or ski/board tour. Then you can come back for dinner & settle in.
- The helicopter will pick you up mid-late morning & take you back to the staging point.
- Because the timing isn’t exact, we recommend that flights and other travel arrangements from the staging point back to your home not be booked for the pick up day.
Typical Full Day Itinerary:
- Breakfast is at 8AM. Around 9:30 AM, we will go ski & snowboard touring or hiking.
- Guests pack their own lunch from a selection of items.
- We typically get back to the Lodge around 4:30 PM (a little earlier in December & early January).
- Guests freshen up (a shower is available), or take a short snooze. Appetizers are available.
- Dinner is usually around 6:30 PM.
- In the evenings, guests will hang out in the living room, play games, chat, and slowly drift off to bed.
“Fantastic lodging, terrain, hosts & weather. Your ‘no problem’ attitude keeps the chill vibe.”
Book Your Experience.
We can’t wait to show you our beautiful neck of the woods. We just need you to fill out a little bit of information to lock in your dates.