- The helicopter flight from Valemount to Mallard Mountain Lodge is scheduled for mid-morning.
- Prior to going out on activities, we will have an orientation to review and discuss mountain and safety protocols and procedures.
- On the day of arrival, we will usually go out for an afternoon hike or ski/board tour. Then you can come back for dinner & settle in.
- The helicopter flight from Mallard Mountain Lodge to Valemount is scheduled for mid to late morning.
- Because the timing isn’t exact, we recommend that flights and other travel arrangements from Valemount back to your home not be booked for the departure day.
Typical Full Day Itinerary:
- Breakfast is at 8AM. Around 9:30 AM, we will go ski & snowboard touring or hiking.
- Guests pack their own lunch from a selection of items.
- We typically get back to the Lodge around 4:30 PM (a little earlier in December & early January).
- Guests freshen up (a shower is available), or take a short snooze. Appetizers are available.
- Dinner is usually around 6:30 PM.
- In the evenings, guests will hang out in the living room, play games, chat, and slowly drift off to bed.
“Fantastic lodging, terrain, hosts & weather. Your ‘no problem’ attitude keeps the chill vibe.”
Book Your Experience.
We can’t wait to show you our beautiful neck of the woods. We just need you to fill out a little bit of information to lock in your dates.